Sunday 9 November 2014

The voice of reason.

Ever since I got my PPL I’ve done nothing but complain.

I had a flight planned with RTH, cancelled due to gusty winds and sucky weather.

Flight with friends, my first “proper” passengers, cancelled due to low clouds and possible freezing precipitation.

I find myself in the unfortunate situation of possibly going out of currency with the flight school rental conditions before actually making my first flight as PIC.

And that sucks!

RTH has a different take on it.

“At least you managed to get your flight test in before the weather went to crap. It didn’t get cancelled. Imagine how you’d feel if you were constantly trying to reschedule in all of this.”

And he’s right. I have a licence. No one’s going to take it off me.

Weatherwise, we are smack bang in the middle of the transition from Fall to Winter, it’ll settle down eventually.

Then I will be able to get some amazing views of a Canadian Winterscape.


No comments:

Post a Comment