Sunday 19 October 2014

Flight test notes

Coincidentally the name of my bedtime reading at the moment but also the topic of a conversation I need to have with you, dear blog reader.

Yes I will be attempting my flight test in the near future, yes a date has been set, yes this will be singularly the most terrifying day of my entire life but no I will not be giving you advanced warning of when that fateful day may be.

You see there are too many variables at play here. The weather, my schedule, the possibility of a partial pass, the possibility that conditions don’t allow for a full test on the day, tech issues and anything else you care to consider.

I can’t be explaining the reasons every time something occurs, that’s too much pressure. To give you some context RTH's flight test was rescheduled no less than 7 times.

So I hope you’ll forgive me if I don’t broadcast the date. I’ll just let you know when it’s all over, although to be honest if I pass you’ll probably hear the celebration on both sides of the Atlantic.

In the mean time I will keep flying and keep blogging.





No comments:

Post a Comment