Saturday 31 May 2014

Homeowners.

RTH and I are finally the proud owners of 1000 square feet of prime Toronto real estate. It’s no secret that I love where we live; although I appreciate the condo life style isn’t for everyone.

The truth is that it suits RTH and I just fine. We don’t like gardening and are not massive DIY enthusiasts either. A place that comes with no outdoor space and no indoor maintenance required is the perfect home for us.

The second we moved in here I fell in love with the view. I’m a big “people watcher”, I love watching the world go by. So, a view that allows me to see the lake, the airport, a major highway and a park as well as the usual city hustle and bustle, well it was going to take something extraordinary to drag me away from here. On a good day you can see the other shore of Lake Ontario.

I mean how many people get to judge the conditions at their local airport by looking out the window? I can almost see the windsock from my bed!

I love this place and am glad that we can finally call it our own.



No comments:

Post a Comment