Saturday 18 January 2014

Why does the weather hate me?

I was all prepped up for today’s flight. Accepting of the fact that I was going to go out to the practice area solo and do what I needed to do.

I wasn’t even anxious about it.

So of course it sodding snows.

The wrong kind of snow as well, wet and sticky as opposed to dry and powdery.

It’s just not flyable weather and while I’m happy that I’ve made the right call. I’m p!ssed that I’ve missed another solo opportunity. Next time I get the chance to fly, I’ll be out of solo currency which means I’ll either have another dual flight or need to fling it pointlessly around the circuit with Bob on on board for a couple of circuits before I can head off to the practice area.


The weather seems to hate me and the feeling is entirely mutual at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment