Saturday 21 December 2013

Under siege

Current weather conditions call for the worst weather conditions that can exist as far as I’m concerned.

It’s not blizzard snow or even tornadoes. It is an ice storm.

It’s currently zero degrees and raining. Everything is covered in a fine coat of ice.  The rain is going to get worse and the temperatures are going to drop.

RTH and I are planning on staying put for a good couple of days. These kinds of conditions terrify me to be honest.

Of course this is probably my fault for having the nerve to book time off work. I have a reputation of being the harbinger of crappy conditions. The second I have vacation, the weather worsens.
To give you an idea of what we are facing, here’s the latest GFA (thanks for the email S)
So glad I’m not travelling anywhere




No comments:

Post a Comment