Sunday 15 December 2013

So made the right call

By Wednesday it became obvious that the forecast wasn’t looking too favourable for the weekend. Thursday Bob and I agreed to call it a no-go.

With the unpredictability of the weather recent and the inaccuracy of the forecasts it is always a bit of a gamble as to whether (weather?) you’ve made the right call.

Many of the flurries predicted for the week failed to materialise, leading me to predict to RTH “you watch, I bet it is 10 degrees and blazing sun on Saturday!”

Well I was wrong. Here’s the current view out of the window. The ledge providing a convenient gauge of how much snow has fallen.





It’s predicted to be 25 centimetres by the end of the day. RTH has just gone out for supplies. I hope he makes it back…..


No comments:

Post a Comment