Tuesday 3 September 2013

A confession.


I have a confession to make, one I thought I could get away with but I got unexpectedly “outed”.
When I fly solo, I’m not really on my own. I always fly with Bob on board.

No, not instructor Bob, this “Bob”


He was sent over by my family a while back and has accompanied me on most flights since. He sits in the side pocket of my flight bag. When I’m flying solo he peeks out the top. I thought I’d got away with it but on my last solo to Claremont “Instructor Bob” happened to stick his head in the passenger side and notice, “hey, who’s your flying buddy?” he asked.
I went a delicate shade of pink and replied through gritted teeth “it is entirely possible you were never EVER meant to see that!”

A girl has a reputation to maintain, after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment