Monday 12 August 2013

Just me, myself and I

Even before I got into “major conference mode” I could feel myself getting fatigued. It’s been a long and difficult year* at work but there is light at the end of the tunnel so to speak.

I could feel that I was getting a little run down emotionally and to be honest, physically I'm exhausted. I've decided to take pre-emptive action before work ramps up again. I made a decision that I needed some “me” time away from work and away from home. I’m a little limited by my lack of driving ability but eventually I settled on somewhere I can get to by train. I’m off to spend a few nights in Kingston, Ontario. I have no plans other than to watch the boats go by, swim in the hotel pool and maybe get a massage at a local spa.
I may or may not get round to blog posting. More when I return.


* I work on Academic not Calendar years.

No comments:

Post a Comment