Tuesday 25 June 2013

Swapsies

I got down to the flight school my usual 30+ minutes early, surprisingly enough this time I hadn’t beaten Bob there. There was another familiar face too, M from ground school. M and I keep in touch sporadically; we have on occasion shared a taste for wine in a local bar with a good view of the airport. We’ve traded stories and videos and generally talked aviation.

I know enough about M to know that he really doesn’t like JES. He has more of a leaning towards SAR and doesn’t seem to notice her nose up tendency, in a pinch he'll settle for JPM. . Ah well to each their own I guess.
We take a look at the flight sheet and see that I’m down for JPM and sure enough he’s got JES. So what do two civilized students do in this situation? They swap planes!

A quick check with dispatch and I’m in JES and M gets JPM, both happy and off to preflight their respective plane of choice.
Although M did stop to snigger at my collection of cushions. That wasn’t called for at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment