Wednesday 19 June 2013

Speaking my language

After a pretty rough flight (combo of me not being 100% on my game and some freaky wind conditions) Bob and I found ourselves in the desk area with J from dispatch, trying to make sense of the current wind conditions. Bob was sat at the computer and I was round the other side of the desk, probably paying. I don’t remember the exact context, he may have been describe the wind conditions, we may have been discussing how ATC was, and I quote from J “jerking me around”; but anyways Bob swore.

J may have looked slightly surprised, Bob laughingly apologised. I shrugged it off as “ hey, finally you’re speaking my language!”
“Oh is she like that in the cockpit then?” Asked J

In unison, Bob and I “worse, much worse!!!”
J laughed, I don’t think he believes us.

He should.

No comments:

Post a Comment