Thursday 13 June 2013

Mildly infamous

After last lesson I was hanging around the dispatch desk, waiting to pay. In no particular hurry, I’d had a good lesson and was content just to let the ebb and flow of the aviation world wash around me.

I was joining in the odd snippet of conversation here and there when another customer turned to me and said “you have all those videos up on YouTube don’t you? All the approaches to City?”
I confirmed that indeed I did, at this point Bob chimed in as well “you should read her blog, as well!”

We spoke briefly about the videos, he particularly liked the one taken in the winter with all the snow and ice around. I think I have one where I land and the runway is the only thing that has been ploughed I told him how to get the link to my blog from my YouTube account.
It seems that people are randomly stumbling over my videos  now, I think the CYTZ tag on my stuff helps. I wonder how much use they actually are and how much is people just laughing at my efforts.

I think mildly infamous probably covers it.

No comments:

Post a Comment