Saturday 13 April 2013

Fun at work

Both myself and my office mate were having a slightly dicey day yesterday. For her it is exam season, which involves matching student with numerous exam papers. Not as easy as it sounds for all kinds of reasons. Let’s just say I’m glad I don’t have her job.

I’m desperately trying to clear my desk as I’m off on a week’s vacation soon. Certain aspects of my job are fairly tedious; I was busy sticking labels on envelopes moaning that “I’m glad I went to university for X years in order to be able to do this kind of high demand stuff.”
Office mate then walked over, picked up an envelope and said “you’ve stuck them on upside down!”

Bollocks!
She was vaguely listening to a phone call I was making to a company in Vegas, trying to plan some fun stuff. The conversation went something like this:

OM – so you’re scared of flying?
Me – little bit, still. I guess

OM – and you’re looking to book a flight? In a glider? With no engine?
Me – Yup

OM – You’re insane!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment