Sunday 24 March 2013

Astounding achievement

Today I successfully managed something absolutely astounding…. I managed to draw a straight line on a chart using a pencil and ruler!

Whoopy-do right? Hmm yeah, except I was flying a bloody plane at the time! Seriously, this is the first time that I’ve managed to trim the plane out and have sufficient confidence to take my hands off the controls long enough to manage this. Honestly it is harder than it sounds!
Oh Bob is so funny at times*, he refuses to let me get ahead of the game. When I turn up with my VTA chart all nicely marked up with our route to the practice area highlighted with all the relevant landmarks noted, he decides nah, we’re gonna do a diversion to <insert random place here> instead.

Sigh, a girl just can’t catch a break. Still I got us there though.

 

* by funny I may mean bloody irritating, in a nice way of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment