Saturday 16 March 2013

A room with a view

I’ve been temporarily ousted from my office due to construction work. I’ve moved into my boss’s one while she’s on maternity leave (unfortunately they won’t let me stay permanently). This office has something which my one doesn’t, a view (actually it has a couch as well, but it’s too damn visible to enable me to take a sneaky nap).

Yesterday the weather was clear and I realised that we must be under the flight path for one of the approaches to Pearson (YYZ). I spent many a moment gazing up at the plethora of aircraft circling overhead.  Today I am sat watching snowflakes drift by, content with a mug of hot chocolate in hand, courtesy of our receptionist who was awesome enough to call the entire staff on her way to work and do a Timmies run.
I’m staring at the snowflakes because I’m trying to avoid looking at a 200 page document, which I need to photocopy but some troglodyte has had sat in the bottom of their bag for the past month and now the damn thing won’t go through the document feeder. I’m going to have to feed 200 sodding pages by hand.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment