Monday 11 February 2013

Why am I willing to....


·         Get up at 6:30 on a Saturday morning to make the first flight of the day?

·         Trudge through ankle deep snow and slide on icy sidewalks?

·         Spend hours with my head in textbooks?

·         Get covered in oil/gasoline/grease?

·         Spend every cent of my disposable income on one activity?

·         Put myself in a situation which forces me to face my inner demons?
 
Because I get views like this*, and I’m not a tourist while capturing them. 






 

Every missed moment of sleep, every cent spent, every hour dedicated is worth it and more.  Doing this is an awesome privilege which leaves me breathless at times.

I feel I am touching the sky!

 
 

 

* Apologies for the prop artifacting. I’ll learn how to Photoshop it out at some point, I’m sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment