Tuesday 26 February 2013

Seriously?!

I was looking for the online version of the POH for a C172 in an attempt to prove someone wrong on the internet

That’s never a good move by the way; you should always refrain from engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed person, anyways long story short I didn’t find the info I was looking for but I did find these from the preflight inspection section*

Look below and read carefully

 

 

Yep, I checked and it wasn’t written on April 1st or anything. I’m just trying to imagine the faces on the dispatch guys when I proceed to “suck the stall horn”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That’s an awesome insult by the way “Suck my stall horn!”

 

* say it out loud , it has a certain poetic ring to it

1 comment:

  1. I've always found that funny when I see that in the POH. I asked my instructor about it once and his reply was "I love this airplane, but I don't love it that much that I'd make out with it."

    K

    ReplyDelete