Tuesday 18 December 2012

Yet another plan

To put an end to the endless procrastinating* I’m doing with regard to the transport Canada exam. I have two things, a timeframe and a study plan.

The timeframe – I’m going to aim to be ready to sit the exam by the end of February.
The plan – I’m going to take some vacation days off work over Christmas** and spend the time working towards this. For the Met I’m going to concentrate on answering the typical questions that come up in the exam rather than trying to wade through endless pages of theory. For Nav, Bob is going to email me a “script” of the steps you need to go through each time and then a series of pretend routes for me to plan. Also I hope to supplement this with some actual real life planning by flying with RTH over the Christmas break.

I need 80% for the flying school to recommend me for the exam. I’m aiming for a lot higher than that.

 

* and whining. Need to get it out the way for everyone’s sanity

** I’m being forced to take vacation. Apparently I didn’t take any last year. I carried over more days than I accrued!

No comments:

Post a Comment