Saturday 22 December 2012

Good news and bad.

Good news is that we appear to have come through the apocalypse relatively intact, which is nice!

Bad news – as per my deal with Bob this means that I have to start studying for my PPL exam. You see in an uncharacteristic fit of reasonableness Bob agreed with me that it was useless for me to start my studying endeavour until we were quite sure that the world was going to continue. He also seemed very keen to provide a home for my extensive alcohol collection if things didn’t go so well for the planet.
So now I have to put a plan into action and make sure I don’t squander the time I have available to me. It’ll be a long time before I get 17 consecutive days off work again (if ever!). My plan is to aim for 2 hours a day while I’m off work and maybe half an hour to keep up the pace when I’m back in the office.

Realistically I need to get this out of the way before March Break because then my work schedule gets insanely, stupidly busy. I’ll have time for the flying but not the studying.
To work, then! But looking at the text book I’m not convinced that the world didn’t end last night and hell is actually trying to pass your Transport Canada PPL exam.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment