Thursday 27 December 2012

Does that seem right to you?

I give Bob a bottle of reasonably nice local icewine for Christmas, he gives me 12 Megs worth of study pdfs in return; does that seem fair?

Seriously though, he also lent me a study guide for the PPL exam which has already proved incredibly useful, so I suppose I should be grateful really.
I actually am. For the first time I’m  seeing light at the end of the tunnel. I have a plan of action and it appears to be working. Even two hours’ worth of work has seen me be able to get around 45 out of 50 of the sample questions right on meteorology. Which, incidentally, would see me with a more than respectable pass mark. Of course I'm not satisfied with that so the work continues.
I’m under no illusions that I’m going to ace this exam, but it certainly seems within my grasp if I can keep this up.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment