Friday 21 December 2012

Behold, for I am the harbinger of crappy weather.

Seemed appropriate to have a mildly apocalyptic theme to today’s post. Well assuming we’ve all survived and that. If not then I guess my pilot exams are the least of my worries!

As of 4:00pm yesterday my inbox has been cleared* and my voice mail switched to out of office and I’m off work for a hallowed 17 days! Bliss!
The plan, as usual, is to get some flying time in. The weather disagrees. We’ve got winter storms, freezing precipitation and lake effect snow all on the cards. As well as storm force winds. Déjà vu anyone?

It would seem the second I book a single day off work the weather apocalypse befalls us!

WMAP- sulking in advance

 

 

* by cleared I may mean anything not dealt with deleted, if it is important they'll mail me back ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment