Monday 17 September 2012

Random stuff you get at conferences.


My goody bag includes

·         Notebook – nice quality with a magnetic seal/catch thingy

·         Two pens – useful

·         A pin (badge to you Brits) with the educator providers logo on it- nice quality , solid metal engraved but no idea where or why I would wear it!

·         A trade magazine – useful for insomnia

·         A bag of gourmet tea – random but OK I guess

·         A guide to the night life in Bethesda – surprisingly more than one page!

·         A bag of M&Ms snack mix – pretzels and cookies – BLEUCH!

·         Some random chocolates – casually tossed in

·         Life saver mints – evil candy, they look suspiciously like British POLO mints but taste like your grandma’s arthritis ointment

·         A bookmark – doesn’t seem to work on my E-Reader though

I know this has nothing to do with flying, but the new job inspired me to get up there and do something crazy. Flying is one part of that, being at a conference where I’m so far out of my depth it is funny is the other part!
Hey I’m having fun, I’m the queen of Bullshit and unlike flying no one dies if I get this wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment