Friday 14 September 2012

Need to step up my game a little

So instead of wallowing in self pity because I didn’t ace the last test I sat, I need to come up with a plan of action to remedy the problem. I really need to start taking responsibility for my own actions, including deciding if the weather conditions are suitable for flying and if the plane is airworthy for the flight etc.
So I need to get my ass into gear and look over the following topics
·         Slipping , forward and side
·         Wind corrections when taxiing
·         Corrective action for various bad landing situations (e.g. porpoising etc.)
·         The dreaded marshaling signals
·         Memorizing the emergency procedures
I’m also going to make sure that I’m familiar with the flight schools limits for solo and instructor flights.  So now I need a plan.  It’s no good me saying I need to do this, how am I going to? When am I going to?
I need a plan , I don’t have one and that’s a bit pathetic

No comments:

Post a Comment