Monday 10 September 2012

I love where I live.

We’ve got visitors from abroad visiting us for a while. I love having people who’ve never visited the city before to stay. Showing them around reminds you of all the things that you first noticed about your new home.  It started me thinking about how much I truly love this country and this city. I live in a nice modern condo with an amazing view out over the lake. This means I can indulge my love of both boat and plane watching to my heart’s content. I love the fact that I live within walking distance of the airport
A few days ago, I had some time to kill so I just sat by the waterfront listening to ATC and watching the planes in the circuit. I love the fact that I know what’s going on now. I saw one plane take off and heard ATC tell them to make an early crosswind , so I looked behind and sure enough there was the Dash 8 that they were trying to get off behind him.  
I live in a beautiful city, in a fabulous country and have access to opportunities that most people only dream of. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment