Saturday 8 September 2012

I appear to have invented a time controlling device.

Now to find a way to market it for profit J.
Seriously when I first started flying circuits there was literally no time to breath in the circuit. By the time I had figured out the takeoff and climb out, it was time to think about setting up for the landing. Last time was really bizarre. I suddenly found myself with time. I have no idea where that came from. I was on my downwind leg, admiring the view. I NEVER have time to admire the view when I’m up there. So the most obvious conclusion is that somehow I’ve managed to create a time dilation effect. Now I’m not sure how I managed this. I checked my ASI and it didn’t appear to be reading anywhere near the speed of light. Bob has a more mundane theory (Boo! Boring!). He reckons that somehow it’s down to me having acquired both skill and confidence.
That can’t be right

No comments:

Post a Comment