Monday 23 July 2012

I may forget how to walk

My role model in life, Homer Simpson, had a theory that everything you learn as an adult pushes something else out of your brain. I’m actually quite worried that by focusing on each individual lesson, I’ll either forget what I did at the start or forget how to tie my shoelaces or something.
I’m already fairly convinced that I’ve forgotten how to recover from a spin (I know I stamp on the opposite rudder, but was there something before that?) Hopefully once I’m done with circuits we will revisit some of these things.
Now, see? Just by writing that paragraph above I’ve obviously lost the plot. I spent two weeks getting myself panicked to the point of no return about these things. Why would I be hoping to do them again?

No comments:

Post a Comment